Biodynamic farm LA LUNA NELL’ORTO of Renzo Tronchin
“In the early 90’s, I started my experience as a biodynamic farmer. At the beginning, I worked some land near Fano; in 2007, we bought five hectares of land and a farmhouse near Barchi, where I live and I realize most of my work.”
- Balsamic vinager, bottle 250ml – 5 euros
- Bianco di Luna white wine, bottle 0,75l – 7 euros
- Wholegrain spelt pasta (penne and fusilli), pack 500g – 3 euros
- Tomato Passata, jar 660g – 3 euros
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil , can 5 litres – 65 euros
- Lentils, pack 1kg – 5 euros; pack 5kg – 23 euros
Land and products of “LA LUNA NELL’ORTO” are checked and certified by Demeter. During your holidays, you can buy our products directly from us. Our products are available at Emporio AE di Fano and it’s also possible to buy online, look at shop.emporioae.com.
The name “LA LUNA NELL’ORTO” means “the moon in the vegetable-garden”. It refers to the importance of astronomical influences on soil and plant development according to the biodynamic method.
“As my second work, I build stawbale houses, natural finishings and ecological swimming-pools”